Our family business started in 1946 and was based in Ibrox area of Glasgow. Most of the work was in the leaded window and glass repair side, many original works can still be seen in some churches in Glasgow. The current business premises was opening in 1983 in Renfrew under the name of Renfrew Glass and Glazing. An extension to the workshop was added in 1985 to accommodate the glass processing machinery.
This enables us to supply our customers immediately with polished edged tabletops and drill all sizes of holes in glass, having this type of machinery on the premises allows us to cut, shape, drill and polish not only tabletops and mirrors but copy exactly any broken glass cabinet doors and glass shelves.